Patch 10.19 is arguably one of the biggest updates this entire year for League of Legends
League of Legends Patch 10.19 will be releasing live on September 15 and is the last major patch before Worlds 2020. Bundled along will be TFT Patch 10.19, Fates set.
Here is the League of Legends Patch 10.19 Summary:
League of Legends Nerfs and Buffs
Champions being buffed
- W cooldown 10-6 > 9-5
- W mana cost 55 > 40
- Passive movement speed 30-50 > 35-55
- R AD buffed 25-55 > 35-65
- AD per level 2 > 2.4
- R cooldown 100-60 > 100-40
- E slow amount 40%-60% > 50%-70%
- Phoenix R cone damage 50-275(+60% AP) > 50-325(+70% AP)
- R Barrage damage 125-325 > 125-375
- R perimeter damage 125-275 > 125-375
Champions being nerfed
- W passive bonus attack speed 20%-60% > 10%-50%
- Twisted Fate
- Base movement speed 335 > 330
- Base AD 65 > 62
- W headshot damage decreased 60-240 > 40-240
- Senna ADC
- P Mist wraith spawn on minion kills 8.33% > 4.166%
- Q damage 30-130 > 25-125
- AD per level 2.75 > 2.3
New Champion Samira
Riot’s new marksman who plays less like a marksman and more like an assassin.
Pairing high damage and high mobility, Samira breaks the mould of traditional marksmen and dishes out a lot of pain.
New PsyOps skin line
A Cyberpunk-Esque skin line will release in patch 10.19, with Zed, Pyke, Victor, Kayle and Samira featuring this new skin.
Also included in patch 10.19 will be the True Damage Yasuo Prestige Edition skin, created in collaboration with AAPE, a streetwear brand.
Teamfight Tactics: Fates
Ending off the patch, Teamfight Tactics will be releasing a new set to replace TFT: Galaxies. Included will be new visuals, traits and 58 new champions.
That’s all for the League of Legends patch 10.19 Summary, let us know whether you are excited for this upcoming patch going live on September 15th.
Follow our social media for the latest guides and news!
SEAGamers Social Media: